There’s more dates to be added to the list, so keep coming back to get the latest updates.
So, where shall we start? How about with some of the shows we’ve got lined up so far for 2014:
In addition to all the shows, we’re also working on a brand new act. With a new act, comes new props – and Bernie just had to take a look inside.
Hopefully, we’ll be showing you some sneak previews of elements from our new act over the next few months – but not too many as we want to keep it a surprise!
We’ll be taking part in the annual Beaumaris Victorian Christmas Festival on Saturday the 30th of November, from 12pm to 5pm. Events will be taking place in Beaumaris town centre, and in the castle itself.
We’re performing Christmas themed magic shows, so come along and enjoy the festive fun!
Oxjam Llandudno is an acoustic and accapella music night in Club 147, as part of Oxfam’s nationwide, volunteer run, music festival Oxjam. The night will open with a short DJ set, and then there will be a full evening of brilliant music and information on Oxfam’s current campaigns. So come and join us on November the 15th for a brilliant night of fun, fundraising and great music!
- An opening DJ set from Groove Van Soul (Tudno FM, 107.8 fm) B2B with Out of Controls, DJ Johnstone (from Swansea)
- Kiana Rotcelle – accapella indie solo act
- Al Manouch – acoustic traditional folk solo act,
- Kris Saber – accapella blues jazz solo act,
- Vanessa Torisheju Akehurst -acoustic accapella funk blues act,
- Rich Ashton – acoustic indie solo act.
- Luke James – acoustic indie solo act
- Heidi Evans – folk, indie, blues acoustic solo act
- You will be guided through the nights entertainment by compère and magician Jay Gatling.
Tickets for Oxjam Llandudno will be available from Club 147 and will cost £3. Tickets will also be available on the night
Take a look at the official Oxjam Llandudno page for full details.
Check out the Oxjam Llandudno event on Facebook to keep up to date with all the latest news:
You can donate via the Oxjam Llandudno JustGiving page
“Oxjam is a volunteer-run fundraising venture on behalf of Oxfam GB (Registered charity no. England & Wales 202918, Scotland SC03942) All profits from individual Oxjam events go to Oxfam GB”
CCW returns to Conwy Civic Hall on Saturday the 19th of October at 7pm. Once again, Jay Gatling will be the ring announcer for the evening. Doors open at 6.30pm and tickets cost £5.