Happy new year! Here’s some information about some of the shows we’ve got lined up so far for 2014:
- We’re back at the Town Hall in Llandudno for our 6th summer season with Happy Faces. The shows will take place on Wednesday evenings over the summer as usual, and we’ll let you know more details just as soon as we have them – Happy Faces Facebook page
- The May Bank Holiday is the annual Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza, so look out for us dressed in our Victorian finery on the 3rd 4th and 5th of May – Extravaganza Facebook page
- On the 14th of June we’ll be in Venue Cymru for a James Bond themed dinner dance.
- And on the 28th and 29th of June, we’ll be in Conwy for the Pirate Weekend for the third year – Conwy Pirates Facebook page
- July sees us back in Llangollen, entertaining the crowds on the field for the International Musical Eisteddfod from the 8th to the 12th of July
- And as if all that wasn’t enough, we’ll also be performing at a magic club dinner in March; and doing our very first talk on magic in October!
In addition to all the shows, we’re also working on a brand new act. With a new act, comes new props – and Bernie just had to take a look inside.
Hopefully, we’ll be showing you some sneak previews of elements from our new act over the next few months – but not too many as we want to keep it a surprise!