- If you leave a comment on this site, we will ask for your name and email address in order to verify that you are a real person and not a bot. Your name will be published alongside your comment. Your email address will be stored but it will not be made public. If at any time you decide you no longer want your comment on the site, please contact us and we will remove it.
- If you provide us with contact details when making an enquiry, we will only use those details to respond to your query. At no time will we pass your details to any third party without your explicit consent.
Cookies Set By www.gatlingmagic.co.uk
- We use WordPress to run our news blog. WordPress sets certain cookies on your computer. Some are set if you log into the blog, and some are set if you leave a comment on the blog. More information is available from the WordPress website http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
- No other cookies are set by www.gatlingmagic.co.uk
Third party cookies
- We use a WordPress plugin to monitor site traffic. The data we receive is combined, and not traceable to any individual user. More information is available from www.quantcast.com/privacy
- Facebook Like Box – This is an embedded page from www.facebook.com and it may set cookies on your computer. More information is available from www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#socialplugin
- Twitter Embedded Tweet – This is an embedded Tweet from www.twitter.com and it may set cookies on your computer. More information is available from https://twitter.com/privacy
- We also include “Sharing” buttons, which may set cookies. More information is available from the following links: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Digg, Linkedin, StumbleUpon and Google+
You can manage the cookies set by this site by changing your browser settings. For details on how to do this, please refer to your browser documentation, or visit How to Control Cookies or How to Delete Cookies.
Last updated 9 September 2018